"Top 10 Reasons Why There Couldn't Be a Filipino-American US President", By David Letterman
10. The White House is not big enough
for in-laws and extended relatives.
9. There are not enough parking spaces
at the White House for 2 Honda Civics,
2 Toyota Land Cruisers, 3 Toyota
Corollas, a Mercedes Benz, a BMW , and
an MPV (My Pinoy Van).
8. Dignitaries generally are
intimidated by eating with their
fingers at State dinners.
7. There are too many dining rooms in
the White House - where will they put
the picture of the Last Supper?
6. The White House walls are not big
enough to hold a pair of giant wooden
spoon and fork
5. Secret Service staff won't respond
to 'psst... psst' or hoy.hoyhoy
4. Secret Service staff will not be
comfortable driving the presidential
car with a Holy Rosary hanging on the
rear view mirror, or the statue of the
Santo Nino on the dashboard.
3. No budget allocation to purchase a
Karaoke music-machine for every room
in the White House.
2. State dinners do not allow 'Take
AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON WHY THERE
COULDN'T BE A FILIPINO-AMERICAN U.S.
1. Air Force One does not allow
overweight Balikbayan boxes!
Leave a Reply.